Nina Aziz's

Stories

Review: The Other Woman

1 comment
Today is a very sad day for me *cries rivers*
Someone broke in and took my handbag, luckily enough they have the heart to throw away my purse...
And I dont keep money in my purse :3

Okay, okay, I watched this last week with my cousin on the courtesy of Churp Churp, you guys should join it if you are social media addict almost like me..
Me and my Cousin while picking up the tickets <3

While we are dining at Seoul Garden 


the Other Womannnnn 

"He'll never knew what hit him"
I'll say the most appropriate tag line ever!

Okay first, lets see the casts and what I will refer them as later on XD

Cameron Diaz - Carly Whitten, also referred as Mistress 1 by Kate, a lawyer, mastermind on the destruction of the guy :D, and damn still hot as hell

Leslie Mann - Kate King, the wife, sort of carefree or rather term 4-Dness? Have the oddest friendship with Mistress 1, oh oh, and a big dog named Thunder.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - Mark King, the husband, the three-numbers timing guy. He cheated on his wife with more women and very evil!

Kate Upton - Amber, Mistress 2, sort of bimbo-ish, and very young compare to wife and mistress 1.

Oh oh, most important Nicki Minaj is also starring! As Carly Whitten's secretary!

Summary:
After discovering her boyfriend is married, Carly soon meets the wife he's been cheating on. And when yet another affair is discovered, all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on the three-timing SOB.

 Thanks IMDB! Cause if you let me spoil it, well, you will get tons of spoilers from me!

My Thoughts:
If you are looking for laughter and dead on revenge, this is awesome! Tho this movie sort of gives me another side of Jaime Lannister,. The revenge is so fucking awesome, and what more important is that the oddest friendship sometimes really fruitful! How often do you see the wife, and the mistresses friends like bff? And damn there is this scene, I swore as a woman, I swoon over Diaz, she still looks hot!

When Mark finally being confronted by these oddest friends ever! 
My favorite part would be the time Kate and Carly spying on Mark and Amber, and how they met Amber is so like picking out a pet, literally!
When Kate was having breakdown, wearing her wedding dress!

The whole hall was bursting into laughter everytime the plans took place. And I say good job director-sir! I would recommend this to you guys if you are in need of good laugh and fun plotting with the girls!

My Rating:
4/5 (I'll edit some rating pictures later on! XD )


So that's my first movie review ever! Hope you will enjoy this movie as I do!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

What about you? What do you think?