Nina Aziz's

Stories

Of Time and Nothingness, Decision, Decision

Leave a Comment
Hypothetically, I feel like it has been ages since my convocation...
Well it is last year...So yeah...

I have been almost everywhere, ministries offices, parliament, politics convention etc...

Yet, I have not been able to decide what am I going to do with my future...

Work or Masters...

I have sent in resume, yet it has the force on me that, I don't want it yet..
And I am still deciding to further master or not..

If I do, what kind of scope I am thinking of doing and that kind of weird stuffs...

I want to pursue writing...yet I feel uncomfortable firstly cause I am not on my own laptop...
Which renders me from
1. Doing some photo editing to kill time
2. Experimenting with softwares
3. Writing with my own ideas stored in my laptop...

yet, the thought of it makes me feel incomplete.

So yeah, my life is pretty undecided...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?