Nina Aziz's

Stories

Holiday, Work!

Leave a Comment
Heyooooo!
So semester break has begun~! *fireworks effect*
WEEEEE~!!
So for this semester break, I was planning on to work, but lately, I got this sort of red rash, that I don't know very painful when come in contact, it makes me scared abit...
I got it few on my body *sobs* painnnn
ohhh anyway, yesterday I helped my mom at bazaar, in Fasa 1 Bangi..
Guess who I saw!
Its Ariz from Forteen~!! I recognized him from far, screw my eyes LOL

Okay, yada-yada, oh if you went there someday, try the coconut drink, its refreshing, to find it? It has a lorry next to the shop!
Its really good, so coconutty~ :3

Okay, my mom's? We sell Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng Rempah, with kerabu-kerabu, do drop by!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?