Nina Aziz's

Stories

Tonight~ My grandma going to Makkah..

Leave a Comment
So tonight, we make a house warming thingy..
Haha, it's just my aunts and uncles' visiting
WEEE, its for my grandma,
She is going to Mecca for umrah...
Alhamdullillah again...

So, this is our family photo, some of them is not in the pic

I look funny LOL
All my day work is helping with cooking, tho, got kicked out while cleaning out the chicken *sobs sobs*
Then ya-da, ya-da, I helped with the veggies. After veggies, we were watching movie all, my aunts arrived, one by one....

Then my night, I spend with baby sitting Adik Dani, he is the one sitting on the lap of my uncle!
I speak only Aum Aum with him, very funny, but he is one, actively active kid, he keeps walking walking walking around...Hahahaha

So, yeah it ends well, we are tired, and now talking of my sis wedding...hehehe :3
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?