Nina Aziz's

Stories

I say, La,, la la la~

Leave a Comment
Ayo whaddup! *bricked, shot and killed*
Joking, so it is tiring day, and to be honest, I don't know, dull?
My uncles and aunties came today, but there is a bit of bickering. Poor us..

My cats are at the best behavior including BABY imagine that..
Okay let me tell you about the cats we owned.

First and foremost is BABY
She is the oldest and the mother of all cats ever lived here, from Kevin down to Aslan.
*sobs* We lost Kevin tho...
BABY
She is pretty, yeoppo! But mind you, she has her own temper.
She thinks she owns the house, and we are at her mercy...
We can't pet her all we want, or beware of the scratch and bites!
She used to be nice to me..Why did you change Baby, why??

Then, we have Blackie, as you may expect, yup he is all black cat. We have a black cat
What about you? LOL!
I love to tease him before this cause despite his blackness, he had this one white whisker, only, one
Sadly he loses it, and well unretrievable so, I just petted him. He is well-behaved one except when he is hungry, he will even come looking to the 3rd floor for food
Behold, Mr. Blackie!
And lastly, we have Aslan. The mightiest, lol. He isn't. He is rather sweet, and very very lovable, he loved to be hugged, and petted and carried, he is lazy-ass as we can say XD
Tho, today, he surprised us..I was upstairs, when we heard loud chirping then my sis, was scolding him, saying "Aslan, lepas!" Then my dad went downstairs, and well according to present press, Aslan caught himself a nice Murai, and well, you know what he wanted to do, my dad managed to rescue the bird, but Aslan keep on looking for new bird. Bad baby Aslan..
Whoopsie~! Aslan
We are all worried of Baby ,but good thing she behaved today...
Anyway, bye byeeeeee
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?