Nina Aziz's

Stories

FCC BB Cream Review!

Leave a Comment
Remember my old post about me winning something from FCC and HiShop? Yup, so finally my laziness flew out a bit, just a bit for me to do the review on one of the merchandise I got! You can read it here  .Drumroll please??
A REVIEW OF NINA AZIZ ON FCC BB CREAM
Credits to FCCShahAlam.Blogspot Courtsy of MR. GOOGLE (lazy ass me)
I received the medium to dark beige. And well here is my not so review on it ^^
As for me, I would give this product 5 star, peeps. It covers my skin perfectly, and sometimes, I feel like I don't need to apply anymore of powder. It is a perfect partner for those who are learning to wear make-up like me, or who just like simple make-up. Although, it is only have been few appliances, I am satisfied with the product!

Oh you are wondering why few times only? Well, my mom's foundation finally ended its service [She ran out of it, and in need of some] so, I gave it to her to try. And guess what lovelies, she loved it, she said that, when she wears it, it doesnt give the oily feels, and feels very light on her face.
She also mentioned about its last longer compare to her previous one. And before we ended our convo on the cream, she asked me, where could she bought it and how much is it? As a daughter, I am happy that my mom liked the product, and actually won't mind a bit to buy the product for her!

SOOO, I HAVENT TRIED THE CC CREAM YET STILL LOOKING FOR RIGHT OCCASION FOR IT ^^ TOOTLES FOR NOW~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?