Nina Aziz's

Stories

Research Paper~

Leave a Comment
So yeah its week 10, week 10, weekkk 10!!!
Okay its stressing, and my research paper has been progressing 0%
Damnnn reality check!!
Okay, so far, my assignment is na-da.. TT_TT
I need to do OB first, its due monday, and the Persuasion, to be presented on..my turn is on Wednesday!

Yeah, need to prepare a file complete and all!

Okay so there is this research paper, I am doing it on fanfiction.
The title is *bam bam bammmm*
Fanfiction a trend among youngsters todays

My subjects should be fanfiction writers, aged around 13-20, well, not a kpop-fanfiction writers, I already have 2 of them... I didnt specify which countries, so yeah any nationality!
Its about to study why fanfiction becoming a trend lately. Like we have youtubers trend and such.

So yeah, if you know any fanfiction writers that fit my description, come and tell me!!!
Thankssss <3 <3 <3
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?