Nina Aziz's

Stories

SL1M in Celcom and Toastmaster

2 comments
Yay, dusty blog once more!

Bla-bla, my progress? I am a SL1M Trainee,
So yeah if you are going to be, have questions do hit me in my email nina.pisces20@gmail.com I will look at it more than my phone. For sure I will try my best to answer you guys!

So, on 10th March marked my 7th month here? Wow, time flies!
Work work and then training, and hanging out.

Well, I am lucky that training buddies I got was very very emphasizing on the word VERY, loud and into each other, not in that way, but you know the gist!









Best team everrrr!!! Ohh last pic at Tadom Base, thats another story, if I am not lazy to update...

Secondly is Toastmaster, I aced at the table topic, I like spontaneous speech than constructed one, but I am going to make my first project speech, the theme ice breaking, and I dont know if my speech going to break the ice!


Anywhoooo

See you later! 



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

What about you? What do you think?