Nina Aziz's

Stories

Organic Tea by MiracleHq/ Mira Kawaii Shop

2 comments
Greetingss~

So, I found new calling,
Again! Yes again!

So today I am going to introduced you guys to these, awesomelicious, smell wonderful organic tea.

Organic Tea is tea that is not processed, means you see it as the leaves or flowers bud or petals.

Tea Series
Tea Series, meaning it has three leaves or flowers per jar, and I am loving it! 
As you can see there are 6 jars, mine is only three whilst the rest are my friends. So I bought Slimming Tea, Digestive Tea and Relax Tea. Tho I am avid on drinking Slimming and Relax, Digestive still nice in my drawer! 

So, I am going to talk about Slimming Tea, in this jar, there are Roselle, Apple Flower and Lemon Grass. So yeah the tea becoming red!! 

Roselle, Apple Flower and Lemongrass
The packaging are nice too! The jar is plastic, so no need to worry of tossing it into your bag, it won't break! Or shattered for the matter that is. 

After constantly taking this tea for three days, no I don't slim down instantly, But my appetite did toned down a bit. And I do feel less hungry. 

About the seller, she is nice! Awesome too! I like buying and will definitely buy more from her! 

Red, Slimming Tea!  I am a Paper Cup tumbler from Celcom


Relax Tea
Oh those white pack and the steel thing? Its a tea strainer, you can buy them at Daiso for RM5.30 per piece. I do like look at the flowers floating in the water, but it makes me cough occasionally from the small dust particle.. 

Where to buy the tea? You can contact Mira here at her Mira Kawaii Shop! Oh, I forgot the price, per jar it is RM23, and RM7 postage fees. However if you bought 3 jars its RM69, with free postage! 

Now, time to enjoy my red tea! 

Have fun buying! 



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! granitetopreviewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.BirjuThakker

    ReplyDelete

What about you? What do you think?