Nina Aziz's

Stories

Poppin Cookin! Cute, Can't resist

Leave a Comment
So, how do you spend your procrastination time?
Me? Hehehe, besides movie watching, fb-ing, tweeting, I got this one new hobby.

It all started, when I saw this one gif on 9GAG, its about Gumi Tsuretta.
Yes people its a thing from Japan!
Its call Poppin Cookin...So cute thingy...

What is this thing call Poppin Cookin? Lets ask Mr. Google
Okay, Mr. Google give me few choices as always...
 Popin’ Cookin! is a Japanese Do-It-Yourself sushi-candy making kit. Believe it or not, Japanese scientists really have figured out how to mix powder with water to create ultra-realistic looking gummi sushi. This very affordable, and jaw-dropping, product is safe and fun for children and adults of all ages. - Kracie, White Rabbit Express.
There, you has it. Its a D-I-Y candy making kit. So here is the one I just watched now, you can look on her youtube channel --> here please  for more video on this Poppin Cookin!

This one is making Japanese Curry and Rice with Croquette!

Its start off, with packaging like this.See the pic, its look yummy

This is croquette, its looks good too

Lala, pouring curry on rice! One for me pleaseee

She is now making cabbage, its using another brand I think, more child plaything

Frying the croquette~ 

I believe this one is tempura! 

Where else should you cook rice? Rice Cooker! 

Making the curry~ 

Your dishes is ready~
Yeah, I didnt make lots of screenshot, So basically this thing is you add water, and stirs is nicely, and poof! It become what you want! LOL or what the packaging says XD

So, thats all from Poppin Cookin Kitchen! LOL I wanna try it! I mean making it!
Before bye, a gif from me and Mr. Google, Gumi Tsuretta!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?