Nina Aziz's

Stories

So, whats cookin' doc?

Leave a Comment
Yo yo yo! *plays yoyo*
Jokinggg,
Did I mention last 29th Oct was my mom's birthday and me as the awesome daughter forgot it until late evening? *facepalm*
I could not figure it out when my sisters were discussing going to Red Wok that night, or when my sisters talking about buying her a handbag *double facepalm*
Yeah sometimes I become that slow *sobs*
So, Happy Belated Birthday Mama, I love you, and I know you have work hard for all of us. Just wait, I'll take care of you once I start on working, that's my promise!
Okay this is a short post. nah joking.
Let me look through my head what do I want to say in this post..
Hmmmm *thinking, loading, looking*

Ohhhh, my favorite cover!
I got hooked up on two cover so far, well three cover song!
We will start from the 3rd to 1st okay?
Ladies and Gentlemen, give your hand to this cover!
Song: The One That Got Away - By Katy Perry
Singers: Tiffany Alvord and Chester See

This is a cover by one of the famous Youtubers, Chester See.
Beside he got the look and she is cute, I like this cover because their voices sort of harmonize.
It does makes me swayed to it. LOL
Chester's deep throaty voice actually brings something fresh to this song.
And Tiffany's sweet voice, is just like honey. Sweet and addicting!
Overall I love this cover because its refreshing to me!

Second cover, well the first and second cover are sort of by the same person! Well group technically.
With no time wasted, Ladies and Gentlemen, enjoy to this

Song: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Singer: Hanbyul/Jason of LedApple

This is part of LedApple ways to promote themselves, they makes covers of song by their own style! Oh, they are a Korean Band. Now, lets talk of Hanbyul, he is cute, with that dimple to die for, oh he is also known by Jason, he came from Australia, so yeah his cover hasn't had much of the Asian slang or dialect English.
What I like about this cover? I like the song since I first listen to it, by JT of course. But then I was youtube-walking, (we have blog walking so youtube walking is acceptable LOL)
I listened to this and I was wow, he got nice voice, and its was in his own style, not JT style. I got addicted to this cover as time pass by, *dramatic pose* but its awesome right????

Lastly, the first place~! *drumrolls*

Enjoy~!!


Song: Just Give Me a Reason by P!NK ft Nate Ruess
Singers: LedApple ft Spica's Boa Kim

First most, she is not Kwon BoA from SMTown okay? LOL joking!
She is pretty cute, but what make me hook is her rock voice! Woohoo!
And surprisingly, as you can listen to previous song, Hanbyul's voice sort of contrasting to her, this is like the case of Chester See and Tiffany Alvord, their voices matches! And I am smitten by it! LedApple Rules! BOA RULES!
This song gives refreshing feeling and their voices and the music arrangement are superb! Amazing!

Haha, so that's all my not so awesome post,
Hope you guys enjoy reading this!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What about you? What do you think?